KC CREW offers a variety of sponsorship opportunities, with local and national benefits. The Sponsorship Committee works to obtain corporate sponsors for the organization, primarily the annual sponsors and for the monthly luncheon meetings and special events.
Our mission as a committee is to ensure all KC CREW sponsors receive full value of their sponsorship commitment and to work with the other KC CREW committees as needed to ensure the absolute best Sponsorship experience.
Tasks are divided among the committee depending on the person's interest; these tasks include the following:
- Obtain corporate sponsors at the Platinum, Gold, Silver or Bronze levels and for the monthly luncheon meetings and special events, as requested
- Coordinate In-Kind sponsors, as needed
- Communicate with Annual Sponsors regularly to ensure satisfaction for their sponsorship commitment
- Coordinate with the monthly luncheon program sponsors in regards to the program they are supporting, which includes assisting in the invoicing, obtaining the logos, attendees, etc.
- Attend the monthly luncheon programs to greet and thank the sponsors
- Introduce the monthly luncheon program sponsors at the lunch
- Follow-up with thank you letters
- Update and maintain a sponsorship tracking report
- Attend monthly committee meetings
Monthly Committee Meetings
The Sponsorship Committee meets the first Thursday of the month at 4:00 pm.
Currently, the committee is looking for additional members. This committee provides a great opportunity to work with experienced and seasoned committee members that divide up committee tasks and responsibilities among the group.
Jill R. Biesma, PE
Environmental Advisors & Engineers, Inc.
19211 W 64th Ter
Shawnee, KS 66218
Jessica Wardle, IIDA, LEED ID+C
Yaeger Architecture, Inc.
7780 W 119th St
Overland Park, KS 66213