The Membership Committee is responsible for responding to inquiries about membership from prospective members, communicating with prospective and new members, coordinating membership applications and generally coordinating any aspect of recruiting, processing and welcoming new members into the organization.
Our mission as a committee is to maintain current membership data networking and business development among members, assist KC CREW in expanding its membership base, to facilitate new member application processing, provide orientation to new members and assist in integrating them into an active role in KC CREW, coordinate with CREW Network on membership data for current and new members, renewals and invoicing, and to manage the membership budget.
In furtherance of the stated goals and mission of CREW, the Membership Committee seeks to enhance the membership experience by performance of the following tasks:
- Follow up with each guest to the monthly luncheon.
- Respond to inquiries from potential new members and coordinating new member applications.
- Follow up with potential new members to facilitate the application process.
- Take each new member to a welcome lunch to orientate them regarding the various committees and member participation opportunities.
- Facilitate distribution of welcome information to each new member.
- Assist all members and Board of Directors with recruiting new members.
- Keep directory database updated.
- Make recommendations to the board as requested regarding any membership issues as they arise.
Monthly Committee Meetings
The Membership Committee meets the third Friday of every month at 12:00 pm.
We encourage and are actively seeking new members to join this committee. If you are interested in joining our committee, please contact:
Debbie Leonard, CPA
Thill and Leonard CPA's
11730 W 135th St Ste 23
Overland Park, KS 66221
Shafer, Kline & Warren, Inc.
11250 Corporate Avenue
Lenexa, KS 66219
Kansas City Testing & Engineering
1308 Adams Street
Kansas City, KS 66013