The purpose of the KC CREW Annual Golf Tournament is to provide KC CREW members and Kansas City real estate professionals a popular, fun, and outdoor venue in which to network, strengthen relationships, work business deals, and market their companies.
Our mission as a committee is to organize, promote and implement the KC CREW Annual Golf Tournament event each year. This event offers optimum networking opportunities for more than 100 business leaders to participate in this summer event that includes an 18-hole scramble, open bar, lunch buffet, door prizes, and awards banquet.
• Develop and implement a schedule of events including:
- Establish date for event
- Solicit and secure a golf course to hold tournament
- Prepare a budget confirming positive cash flow
- Promote and acquire sponsorships
- Organize Awards presentation
- Coordination of event including volunteers to help with setup, registration of guests, and distribution of raffle tickets, etc.
• Hold monthly meetings to meet milestone goals for success of the event.
• Announce progress of the Golf Committee at monthly luncheons when pertinent.
Monthly Committee Meetings
Regular meetings of the committee shall be held at least monthly, beginning in the Spring, until the close of the event. If you are interested in participating on this committee or volunteering at the event, please send an email to:
Continental Title Company
4550 W 109th St Ste 100
Leawood, KS 66211